Pages

He's all right! Aren't you, cat? Poor cat! Poor slob! Poor slob without a name! The way I see it I haven't got the right to give him one. We don't belong to each other. We just took up one day by the river. I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's. - Holly Golightly (Breakfast at Tiffany's)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Don't Need a Money Box... 'cause I Got Lots and Lots

Don't Need a Money Box... 'cause I Got Lots and Lots
Golightly In Wonderland

Money Box - Eliza Doolitle
104 FOLLOWERS<3 THANKYOUUUU! 

 So right now I am obsessed with Eliza Doolitte's new Album.. its amazing! The best song is Money Box - Eliza Doolittle. Loving it.

So you know when you just want to be elegant and have a tea party... well I did that. And you know when you want to dance in the rain ? Check. And dress up matching like your dog ? Check. 
My friend Anna came to help me out:)

Leave a comment about what you think!

Important: FYI, no dog(s) were harmed in the taking of these photos, and I this was just a one off fun thing.




(It doesnt look like it but this was actually taken during a HUGE thunderstorm... a rebel I know)
BD's Dress.

Free People Dress (also worn in the first photo), Old Navy Coat


Forever 21 Dress



Made by me with Ciao Bella Sorbet







SNUGGIELISICOUS


Might be a while before my next post, it is gonna take me a while to make. But I might fix my scanner so I might but those photos up!

Stay Happy,
Alice H
xoxo

20 comments:

  1. I just love all of your photos!
    And what a lovely day you must've had!

    xxoo,
    Amber Rose
    modestjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of the shoots are super gorgeous and nice, loving the randomness :)

    love,vdcouture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dresses are gorgeous! Love these photos as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these pictures. and the dresses are so cute!

    ♥ allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics!!! that dog coat...LUV it! and Dresses are great!

    CHEERS
    happy thursday today is my giveaway hope you get a chance to enter...its relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun post and loved all the cute dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love these pictures. The white dress is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous photos :)
    http://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These dresses are stunning. And these photos are really cool. They look professional!

    PS. I really adore the name of your blog!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Alice!!!

    How are you dear? Thanks for your FANTASTIC words for me! ;) I loveeeeee your pictures in this post! So magical, so fabulous, so amazing! You're too creative! Looking forward to hearing from you! ;)

    Love,
    Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your comment and for following me. Of course I follow you back!
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. You're taking me back, playing tea party used to be my favorite when I was a little girl.

    2. I love dogs wearing clothes! It's a real weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What gorgeous dresses! x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. rad blog! especially the photos! thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    http://bareleopard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The pics of you and your dog (who is adorable, btw) are too funny. I love the pastel dress you twirl in the rain in, (reminds me of my tutu) and it has def been wayyyyyyy too long since I had a tea party! Maybe it's just because of your blog's title, but your LBD totally evokes Audrey.

    xoxo, Ashley

    ps - i'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute cute cute!!

    http://fashionandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely pictures!
    also the dog in the coat is adorable
    :)

    http://vintageaurora.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the pics of you dancing in the rain :P and that ice cream!! MMMM! I'm already addicted to your blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooo!
Please leave a comment and I will try and return the favor !
Thanks a ton cuties !
Alice H
xoxo