Pages

He's all right! Aren't you, cat? Poor cat! Poor slob! Poor slob without a name! The way I see it I haven't got the right to give him one. We don't belong to each other. We just took up one day by the river. I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's. - Holly Golightly (Breakfast at Tiffany's)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

You got your Gucci bag too... yeah cause thats so orginal.

You got your Gucci bag too... yeah cause thats so orginal.
Golightly In Wonderland

A Smokey Room - Eliza Doolittle (Featured in Video)

So to celebrate reaching (and passing) 100 Followers... I decided to make a video. I took all these photos then put them into a vid... hope you enjoy it.
Turn off the Mixpod for this!
Leave a comment about what you think chicas(:


Alice H 
xoxo

p.s - This whole video was made by me, the copyright rules apply.

5 comments:

Hellloooo!
Please leave a comment and I will try and return the favor !
Thanks a ton cuties !
Alice H
xoxo