Pages

He's all right! Aren't you, cat? Poor cat! Poor slob! Poor slob without a name! The way I see it I haven't got the right to give him one. We don't belong to each other. We just took up one day by the river. I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's. - Holly Golightly (Breakfast at Tiffany's)

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hey There Stranger. The Journey to 100(and 8) followers.

Hey There Stranger
Golightly In Wonderland

Erase Me - Kid Cudi ft. Kanye West

Hello theree,
Well I have been getting a lot of readers wondering how old I am, what I look like (will I ever show my face?!). Etc.Etc. Well tough luck people, I keep my blog secret - so your just going to have to keep wondering and guessing about who the face is behind these pictures.... and this blog.

Now I never celebrated reaching 100(and 8) followers !


So too celebrate I;m going to show you my favorite pictures,
The Journey to 100(and 8) Followers.

Please listen to my music (-------->) during this post.  Thanks !
'



Hope you enjoyed the blast from the past ;)

Next post - WinterWonderland

Once again,

Alice H
xoxo
 

7 comments:

  1. I feel like I'm playing those Nancy Drew computer games (so much fun!) and I just can't see what Nancy's face looks like! :)

    I love all your pictures, and it was nice to see your favorites. Happy... 108! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "60s" inspired green and white dress with contrasting orange bag. This photo is ART, great cropping and color.
    X David, NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I relly like your blog! Please take a look at mine (:
    www.fashionfromheadtotoe.blogspot.com
    - Hope you want to follow me back!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very enjoyable.




    follow me.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great photos! Congratulations on reaching that many followers. I love the mystery behind not showing your face...at least for now ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooo!
Please leave a comment and I will try and return the favor !
Thanks a ton cuties !
Alice H
xoxo