Pages

He's all right! Aren't you, cat? Poor cat! Poor slob! Poor slob without a name! The way I see it I haven't got the right to give him one. We don't belong to each other. We just took up one day by the river. I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's. - Holly Golightly (Breakfast at Tiffany's)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of

Lets hear it for New York
Golightly In Wonderland



 Alice H
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Next summer I am going to New York and these photos are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous...love NYC..be back soon again! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!
    miss ya alice!
    howz Espagne?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted to go to New York for sooooo long..
    Have you been there? Is it amazing?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi:)
    tks 4 ur visit!!
    I really like ur background.
    Amazing pictures of NYC.
    DEF i will follow u have an interesting blog :D
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would so love to live in NY... I hope that in 10 years I`ll be living there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have some very nice pictures girl
    I like them =)
    thanks for visiting
    I will totally follow!!!

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never been. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning pics x

    Missy
    Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooo!
Please leave a comment and I will try and return the favor !
Thanks a ton cuties !
Alice H
xoxo