Pages

He's all right! Aren't you, cat? Poor cat! Poor slob! Poor slob without a name! The way I see it I haven't got the right to give him one. We don't belong to each other. We just took up one day by the river. I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's. - Holly Golightly (Breakfast at Tiffany's)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 2. Woo Im still Alive.

Day 2. Woo Im still Alive.
Golightly In Wonderland

9 Things About Me

1) I'm English
2) Addicted to gossip girl + hellcats
3) This is really boring
4) MGMT
5) India is my favorite vacation
6) I hate volleyball
7) Badmittonn
8) Pale colors look awful on me
9) I dont trust people easily 
10) I keep secrets to the grave

Alice H
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. and the music on the page scared the bejeezus out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pic! And I don't trust ppl easily either xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol why do i love ur answers to everything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love gossip girl =)
    omg Blair & Chuck
    Dan & Serena
    Nate & Vanessa?
    What about Eric & Jenny

    cool post

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooo!
Please leave a comment and I will try and return the favor !
Thanks a ton cuties !
Alice H
xoxo