Pages

He's all right! Aren't you, cat? Poor cat! Poor slob! Poor slob without a name! The way I see it I haven't got the right to give him one. We don't belong to each other. We just took up one day by the river. I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's. - Holly Golightly (Breakfast at Tiffany's)

Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 3. Boredom.

Day 3. Boredom.
Golightly In Wonderland

8 Ways To Win my Heart

1) Make me laugh (Most importantt)
2) Be Flirty
3) Be my good friend first
4) Badass (ish)
5) Huggg me
6) Actually hang out not fb/text
7) Flowers
8) Make me laugh. again.

No Photo , sorry darhlings.
Alice Houghton
xoxo



1 comment:

Hellloooo!
Please leave a comment and I will try and return the favor !
Thanks a ton cuties !
Alice H
xoxo