Pages

He's all right! Aren't you, cat? Poor cat! Poor slob! Poor slob without a name! The way I see it I haven't got the right to give him one. We don't belong to each other. We just took up one day by the river. I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's. - Holly Golightly (Breakfast at Tiffany's)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ew. Challenge

 Ew. Challenge.
Golightly In Wonderland


So yeah.. Im going to do this daily challange thing... Im a loser I know. 
I will post a photo with each day to make it less dorky.
 
Day one: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
Day two: Nine things about yourself
Day three: Eight ways to win your heart
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
Day Five: six things you wish you’d never done
Day six: Five people who mean a lot
Day seven: four turn offs
Day eight: three turn ons
Day nine: Two smiley’s that describe your life right now
Day ten: One confession
 
DAY ONE:
 1) Olivia - Your a french genius
2) Coco Chanel - Come back to life please
3) Annie Lebowitz - Photograph my wedding ?
4) Zac Efron - Marry me ? (This is legit)
5) Bailee- Froidd
6) Claudia- Im loving E.T
7) Gossip Girl - xoxo
8) Audrey Hepburn - I love you
9) Alice In Wonderland - Are you me?
10) Guy who made red mango - Your my life.



3 comments:

  1. Fun. I look forward to reading the other 9.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuuunn!! u are taking the challenge!!

    <3 uu
    ET

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could I do this on my blog too? Its such an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete

Hellloooo!
Please leave a comment and I will try and return the favor !
Thanks a ton cuties !
Alice H
xoxo